Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tails...Continued

Well, it was a big, ugly old dead rat under our refrigerator. Kerry pulled the refrigerator out when I was at puppy kindergarten class with Harleen. He also had both cats outside. I looked at it in the garbage on the back deck. It looked pretty squished. Don't know where it came from or why it died. I just hope there aren't any relatives in the neighborhood.

Puppy kindergarten this morning was in downtown Sacramento at the EPA building. During the one hour class, motorcycles kept roaring down the street making it hard to hear the trainer. Turns out there was a motorcycle convention a block away at the convention center. Man those things are loud. Didn't seem to bother the dogs.

I'm making risotto tonight with cauliflower (one of the orange ones), leftover chicken (yes, it's not gone yet), homemade chicken broth and Parmesan cheese. I love risotto. I made vegetable broth yesterday. It's really easy and certainly smells and tastes a lot better than the store-bought stuff.

Well, Harleen is nudging my elbow to remind me it's time for her to eat. Better go. Have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

Eww. Couldn't let that one "be," now could you?