Saturday, March 29, 2008

She Didn't Get Transferred Yesterday

She had a low-grade fever so the hospital didn't want to release her.

This is a picture of my wonderful sister with our brother, Richard. It was taken in Albuquerque three years ago when the family gathered to celebrate my 60th birthday.

I thought you should have a picture of the person for whom you have been praying. She still needs those prayers.

Once again yesterday she was mad as hell. She wants to go home and doesn't understand why Neil won't take her there. I think we are seeing some of the brain damage the doctors told us she has. I hate the fact that she has brain damage; she deserves so much more than what has happened to her.

She had dialysis yesterday, which really tires her out, so luckily she slept a lot of the rest of the day. We will see just how mad she is over the weekend.

They will try for a transfer on Monday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous picture!
So this is the woman I've been thinking and praying for...
thanks.