Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Very Special Bouquet

This wonderful creation was sent to us by my brother and sister-in-law. It arrived yesterday when I was feeling especially low about my sister. The company that does this is Incredible Edibles (http://www.incredibleedibles.net ). The strawberries dipped in chocolate are especially tasty.

I just spoke with my brother-in-law. My sister is starting dialysis today. Her kidneys are not functioning as they should; they don't want fluid to build up in her abdominal cavity again so the dialysis is necessary. It will be continuous until her kidneys start doing a better job.

That just freaks me out. Neil, bless his heart, told me this was a positive thing. I should be comforting him and he's doing it for me. Good guy. He and my sister are just two years shy of their 40th wedding anniversary.

So keep praying and sending energy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Creamy Silver said...

Wow, what a gorgeous gift basket! YUM!

I'm glad sis is improving, I have been praying for her daily.

Anonymous said...

delicious!