Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Mixture





















This is the current state of my design wall. The three on the left are part of the block of the month quilt I am building. The bottom flower in that group is one of four that will go in the corner of each row. The other block is applique for the Baltimore Album Quilt block of the month.

I am still drawn to applique far more than regular quilting.

Big news, I am now part of a quilting bee that meets every Tuesday from 9-12. Some very interesting quilters there. After only one meeting I find that there are all sorts of things I want to try...thread art is top of my list.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love it when I find a group that I feel accepted in right away. I'm glad you found that in your quilting bee. Sounds like you'll be learning new stuff right away :)