Thursday, December 25, 2008

How I Spent Christmas Day



We leave on the cruise on Saturday and Mark and Julia arrive on Jan. 4th. So what was I to do on Christmas Day...sew my block of the month quilt top together. I started this quilt last January. Every month we would meet at the local quilt shop and get the pattern and fabric for the next block. Twelve months later I had fourteen blocks; okay I made two extra. The middle part I made a few weeks ago. Now I have to do the batting and backing and then the quilting. It's pretty colorful so I'm not sure where it will end up in the house. As always a work in progress; sort of like me.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful peaceful way to spend Christmas day...

Ravn... said...

Oh, u finished it!! It's realy beautiful :D

love...Ravn

Ravn... said...

Happy newyear!

I hope u have a wonderful time!

love...