Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We Are Off To China

Well, it's finally here. Tomorrow morning we leave for San Francisco Airport at 7 a.m. At 2 p.m. we will board China Air for Beijing. We leave at 2 p.m. on Thursday and arrive in Beijing on Friday at 5:30 p.m. The flight is only 12 hours. This is one of those mathematical things that I don't get. It's a mystery compounded by the International Date Line. I did get a new battery for my watch so I could keep track of time. On the day we return, we leave Beijing at 3 p.m. on Friday and arrive in San Francisco the same day at 10 a.m. This is the one time I can call myself a time traveler. Only I'm going backward not forward. I bought a small notebook to make notes and Kerry and I will take lots of pictures. So we are off on a grand adventure. See you soon.

No comments: