Friday, January 11, 2008

My Favorite Lunch Right Now

I get stuck on certain foods; I can eat them day in and day out. One of my old favorites has just returned: rice cakes covered with a big mound of cottage cheese and then covered in ketchup. Richard Nixon used to eat this. When he was doing it I changed to mustard instead of ketchup. As soon as the world got rid of him I switched back to the red stuff. I love ketchup on just about anything. It's a Midwest thing, I'm sure. I make sure the cottage cheese does not have any of that Rbst stuff and my ketchup is organic. Corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup are a blight on the health of the universe. I haven't even had breakfast yet and I'm already blogging about lunch.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dykewife said...

i like cottage cheese with pinapple chunks. that rocks my boat in ways that are nearly illegal :D

Anonymous said...

very midwest.

sounds good to me!

blogauthor said...

I blogged about eating jags awhile back myself. But i have to say .... yuck!!!! You had me until the ketchup ... lol ...