Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Meet Carina Michelle

 Francesca is the young woman who cleans for us every two weeks. We've been following her pregnancy and now have the result, a beautiful little girl who is two weeks old in this picture. I'll take grandchildren any way I can get them. I got to hold her today. Francesca and her family are going through the 12-year process to become citizens. They don't make it easy. For this family I wish it was shorter. She has not seen her mother in five years. This little baby, however, is a U.S. citizen. I love babies. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's quite a cutie :) tonight, on the bus ride to school, i got to entertain a little one. she'd put her blanket up and then drop it down and i'd "boo" at her. it was quite entertaining to both of us. :)