Friday, July 07, 2006

Being Found...More Photos

 Cathy just e-mailed these photos to me. The bottom two photos on the left side were taken at my 11th birthday. Isn't that wallpaper terrible. The top photo on the left is a gathering of the neighborhood girls. I'm the one on the floor on the right. Susan Beam is on the left. I'm going to try to figure the others out. The top right hand photo is me at about the same age standing in front of Cathy's Christmas tree. I think her dad said, "go stand in front of the tree and I'll take your picture." He didn't include the words, smile and relax. I look like a wooden soldier. The bottom picture on the right is Cathy at the Sister Kenny Institute where she spent 10 long months. Part of that time in an iron lung. She received the Last Rites of the church so she was one very sick little girl. She's probably 8 going on 9 in the photo. Posted by Picasa

No comments: